Rights and Expectations
Landlord has the right to:
- 1. Perform a background check prior to renting.
- 2. Enter/inspect the property with proper 24 hour notice.
Tenant is expected to:
- 1. Complete a walk through of your unit prior to taking residence.
- 2. Pay the required security deposit.
- 3. Follow the Rules & Regulations as outlined in the signed document that is part of the Rental Agreement.
- 4. Pay rent by the 1st of each month. Rent received after the 5th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
- 5. Rent can be paid at Landmark Credit Union account #2538010 Savings. Please be sure to specify savings when depositing and include your full name and/or property address to be sure your rent payment is recorded. You may also mail your check to Quintec Intigration 1600 Paramount Dr Waukesha, WI 53186. Direct deposit is the preferred method of payment.
Landmark Credit Union West Milwaukee
4501 W. National Avenue
West Milwaukee, WI 53214